PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexjet Europe starts up
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2020, 05:59
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BizzjetDriver
I hope so, it would be nice to see Flexjet operating in Europe in order to add a new competitor, especially one with their know-how from the US. The Lear75 looks a much better product than the Nextant. However, sooner better than later, they should add sthg bigger. I don’t see the Lear75 flying much in the Russian market...

Regarding the monkeys, don’t get it as an insult to Flexjet employees, not my intention. I am pretty sure they are good professionals but definitely it is a rule of market, if you want to attract the best customers, you also have to attract the best employees and pay them accordingly. And as I said, it is not only about money, (there are plenty of other benefits that count such as a good medical insurance, proper LoL insurance, pension plan, travel in business class if positioning flight is longer than 6h, etc, etc that as a example, NJE gives to their employees) and last but not least, it is also about how they take care of people. Just a reply or an acknowledge to a message doesn’t take that much time, makes a difference and it is just as basic as respect. What are these guys not replied at all gonna think about Flexjet?

All my best wishes for them, the more competition is added, the better conditions will be offered in the end for our industry. I am too old and it is sad to see how hiring conditions and respect to employees have changed in the last 20 years.
All correct.