PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accident Near Mangalore Airport - Possibly 2 Aircraft down
Old 27th Feb 2020, 14:57
Hoosten

Received 67 Likes on 21 Posts
What I have an issue with is someone saying they know of several methods that would have prevented an accident without even knowing how the accident occurred.
Are you serious? You can't be.

At this point all anyone knows is that two aircraft likely collided.
Is that all that is known, again, are you serious?

I also have an issue with someone who is so full of their own self importance that they think they are the only one who knows anything about aviation.
This is laughable, one look at your post history to see your expert opinions on all matter of subjects. I couldn't care less whether you do this by the way, it's no skin off my back. Again, the only argument you've got is 'no one wants to pay'

That their first solution to anyone who disagrees with their point of view is to attack their intelligence, their physique or any other infantile way they can attack that person for having the nerve to disagree with them.
I'll address one of your other points not quoted here, would I speak to people in person the way I speak here? Yes I would and do. I had a discussion with the person concerned, face to face. He too is not shy of putting his point of view forward. I have more respect for people like him than experts who tell everybody they're not really an expert but they are really, considering their post history. And guess what, if you are an ATC, that kinda does make you an SME. So how about doing what any good SME does and do some research.

I have no issues with people disagreeing with me, and there is a good chance I’m not right with everything I say.
You kind of do, you can't handle that anybody else may have a little more experience than you, in more disciplines than you, in more jurisdictions than you.

Signing off, 'FIGJAM, Don't you know who I am' Hoosten.