PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fraud by Flying School
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2020, 06:54
ppl5505

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Squawk7777
The FAA has a responsibility to the public. Whenever an accident occurs with a student or fairly new certified pilot, the Feds will talk to the instructor. They should display the same responsibility whenever there is slow learning progress from a CFI. A CFI has to demonstrate sufficient and adequate skills as an instructor.

Worst case scenario, you could file a complaint with the FAA that the instructor doesn't demonstrate those skills. Getting on the FAA's radar is something no CFI would like to experience.

i am a Singaporean who wish to take up flying training, I would greatly appreciate any pilot best opinion on my current situation... As my work does not allow me to take long leaves of absence, and i hope to have accelerated training kind or expected that my training would entails several trips.. I rejected flight training in US because of the hassle of M1 visa and as a foreigner i can only train in Part 141 school which in my opinion cost much more and I do want to be bind by them in case I switch school.... and Part 61 accelerated school can't issue i-20, that limits my option.

a) Is flight training in Canada can be done on a tourist visa? ; and i can go in for short duration and out as often as i like...

b) Later on i hope to convert canada license to FAA (the best of both world), is quite straight forward process right?

c) Canada weather is better than the US Florida weather?

d) Does canada flight program also structure the same thing as Part 141 and Part 61?

Regards,