PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2020, 06:36
Atcodavid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing well done!

I would say that learn that book cover to cover, the aircraft spec. (If they are still in there) are not going to appear lots but they will ask. They want o see you an retain information in a very short space of time!

Also they all take you to either Area or aerodrome and the majority are currently going through the area route because there is a grater need. People want different things, some guys on my course are desperate for area and vice-versa but ultimately you do not really get a choice!

😌

Originally Posted by DruryC4
Hi all, i've been following along for a while now but decided to register an account. I have my stage 3 coming up in March.

I would be very grateful for any handy tips for the assessment day (like how in depth do you need to know the pre- read material? Word for word, or just know the basic content, structure of ATC in the UK etc?

Also, i've been wondering if there is any one particular type of ATCO that is more 'in demand' from trainees. i.e. is tower more popular than area to get into for example? If so why? What are the pros and cons to each type of ATCO position? Thanks for any and all responses!