PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Laudamotion
Thread: Laudamotion
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2020, 08:28
triple_2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys really, I rarely post here but wanted to say that this is the worst contract I’ve seen in my 13 years in aviation. I did an assessment there and got a job offer, so finally I got to see the actual contract. It’s less money than advertised, less leave than advertised, they can send you wherever whenever without paying you any compensation. You are called a mobile transport worker in the contract. It says that you’re responsible for being current and so on, it’s a piece of crap. When I said that they wanted to explain me the contract, they said everything will be not like this blablabla. In the end you sign that paper giving them the right to do whatever they want with you.

I made some phonecalls with people working there, everybody in Lauda tries to find another job.

Why I’m writing this: guys we have to unite and not accept this. Companies are doing this to us because we let them. We have to stand up and say no. This job can be the most beautiful job in the world but it’s getting less every day. It’s time we do something.