PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2020, 16:00
escaped.atco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been in the aviation business for a long long time, the cyclical nature of the business is frustrating and frankly sometimes worrying. Having read through the last number of posts on this thread quite frankly disgusts me. The number of keyboard warriors who know exactly what has happened and more surprising, what is going to happen, completely astounds me. From utter d*ckheads querying quality of maintenance to other financial experts who seem to know the exact profitability on each route FlyBe serve is actually scary. The next scary part is that some work experience reporter may also stumble upon these posts and publish them in the Daily Mail as some form of inside information.

Please stop! Before you post utter tripe remember that there are many hundreds of employees at FlyBe who find themselves in a position that was not of their making and their only intention is to put a roof over their heads and provide for their families.

As someone who is actually involved in aviation, unlike some of the posters on here, I don't know the full story of what happened in the Flybe boardroom nor do I know what is going to happen. I would suggest the vast majority of posters here are in the dark as much as me and to suggest otherwise is both irresponsible and mischievous. Please stop posting utter bollox when the reality is you have no idea. Go back to your flight sim or playstation and come back when you're adults.

Rant over.