Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2020, 13:20
Set 1013

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Brigantee;10678388]
Originally Posted by Set 1013
Hey dude,

I never stated it was a £100m loan. I hear it was a loan for the next 3 years. I agree though, it would have to be more like £500m to do that. Hell of a loan to repay though.

This is just what I have been told. As an ex employee myself (very fond of the old place too) I genuinely hope its true and it works out for

Ive heard a figure of 500 million being what the offer will be to get us sorted ....MOL the rest can do what they want it won’t effect things .

I don't think for a second it will make a difference if MOL or any other CEO jumps onto their high horse.

If the government have made this decision then that is the decision. We are now out of the EU and hopefully Boris is putting this country and its infrastructure first. Therefore I can see him making this investment into flybe now he can flex his mussels a bit.

With regards to my original post and other PPRUNE police. As stated many times before, this is a rumour network. I have heard that this deal is done deal which has been communicated to crews. As I no longer work for BE I was hoping someone would confirm this good news. That's all.