PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Typhoon-bashing ammunition for Rafale fans....
Old 26th Jan 2020, 13:27
Mr. Vice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Fly Airprt,

Comments like this:

Originally Posted by Jackonicko
. I can’t count how many times I’ve shot down Typhoons at 45,000 feet in the contrails. And my radar off, everything off, I was coming from 100 feet below, supersonic in the climb from below. Absolutely undetected. So I have absolutely no fear of the Typhoons. Both the tactics used by the Typhoons, the agility and the cockpit of the aircraft make it easier for us to take the advantage — basically we have better fusion of the sensors — so we can be way more aggressive in terms of tactics.
Allow me to call the guy out. If you are going to publicly make comments like that then you have got to be expecting some spears in return.

In all honesty I think this is quite funny, I bet this guy has mastered the art of the dit. Also he is clearly the only person who knows about the 100' Low Level, Sensor Off Ingress in order to pitch up and into a DCA Cap undetected by either fighters or C2 and clean up. Maybe everyone else is wrong, he says it is easy after all.

Mr Vice