PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GT says fatal 737 MAX crashes caused by 'incompetent crew.'
Old 25th Jan 2020, 11:26
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
Tdracer, Sir, I note your address. In the past I have had the utmost respect for Boeing as an engineering employee of an Airline. We were the international launch customer for the B767 and I watched the first prototype built from the time that most of the avionics, fadec, etc. were black painted blocks of timber.

The Boeing employees, engineers and managers i worked with were honest to a fault and had a certain humility as well that made them a joy to deal with. I met with them at least once a year for six years. Either at Everett, Renton or elsewhere on the coast.

You may not know that Geoff Thomas is a know nothing flack for hire in Australia.The opinions attributed to him are beyond his competence to construct - they were placed in his mouth by somebody who paid him to say them.

You should also know that the management of Boeing, and it’s current technical ethics are utterly alien compared to the fine men I worked with. Experienced pilots have already given Boeing’s design of the max’s control system MCAS the thumbs down as has the FAA. Geoff Thomas counts for nothing.

Boeing is now engaged in putting lipstick on a pig, but worse is yet to come as knowledgeable customers ask:”what ELSE has Boeing kludged with the b787 and B777?”