PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 23rd Jan 2020, 06:47
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Commonwealth Ombudsman

Dear Mr XXXXXXX XXXX,, Assistant Director of Investigations of the Commonwealth Ombudsmans Office.

Thankyou for investigating the matter whereby Mr Jason Mc Heyzer the CASA Region Manager, Southern Region directed my Employer, that my position was untenable, based on the comments that I was making publicly about CASA.

I claim that my employment was terminated as a result of his direction, and I stand by that statement.

You asked that I provide any further information on remarks I made in the press, or online about the situation with CASA.

The only public remarks I made about CASA were on a pilots forum referred to as PPRUNE, and the link is attached.

https://www.pprune.org/australia-new...ss-v-casa.html

In order to get the best overview of that forum, it would require you to register, and that can be done anonymously. Should that option not be available to you, then you could use my log in details. Username; Glenb and my password XXXXXX. You could then view any attachments that have potentially offended Mr Jason Mc Heyzer, and lead to his direction that my position was untenable.

No other public comments were made. I avoided more public options available to me, as I felt PPRUNE was the suitable forum to defend my reputation. I appreciate that CASA will belittle the validity of the forum. I can assure you that many industry personnel of note are regularly on the forum, and this includes persons with legal experience, ex CASA personnel, Mr Dick Smith, and a number of highly regarded industry personnel. There are also persons posting on there that have had there livelihoods destroyed by CASA actions and decisions, and you will see clear support of my perspective.

My particular issue has now had over 500,000 visits, and support on that forum clearly indicates the level of industry frustration, with the culture that exists within CASA.

I appreciate that there are a number of posts on there and reviewing it will take some time, although I implore you to visit the thread, and study it in detail.

The only other place that I can direct you to is a crowd funding page that was established on my behalf, in order to initiate a legal action to bring these personnel to account, of which I am extremely appreciative. That can be found via this link. https://www.gofundme.com/f/glen-buckley-v-casa

Regarding your other requests for supporting documentation I will attend to those as my health, and time permit.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley.

Last edited by glenb; 23rd Jan 2020 at 07:34.