PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Jan 2020, 17:03
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Enough!!!!

To Mr Anthony Mathews, the Chairman of the Board of CASA
To Mr Shane Carmody the Chief Executive Officer of CASA
To Mr Graeme Crawford the CASA Group Executive Manager Aviation
Mr Jonathan Aleck the CASA Executive Manager Legal and Regulatory Affairs
Mr Craig Martin the CASA Executive Manager Regulatory Service and Surveillance
Mr Jason Mc Heyzer CASA Region Manager- Southern Region,

I am writing this to publicly expose each of you for your gross misconduct, Your misrepresentation, your lack of integrity, and,your breaches of administrative law, and for the enormous harm that you have bought to me and my family, the destruction of my business, and others, the clear breaches of CASAs own Regulatory Philosophy, and the negative impact that you have on aviation safety in this Country. You have bought me to the cusp of a mental breakdown, and you are acting dishonestly.

There it is!!!!!!

One of you, grow some balls and take me to Court for defamation. After more than 18 months of your bullying and intimidation, i will take it no more. Give me the opportunity to expose you publicly

I will continue to expose you, and i will bring about change. The damage you have caused to me mentally, emotionally, and financially is irrepairable and your conduct is reprehensible. In my opinion you should each be facing criminal charges. I call on each of you to step down from your positions, because your positions are untenable, they compromise aviation safety, and they damage the reputation of the many good people within CASA that act professionally, and act to improve aviation safety. The culture that you create in the Civil Aviation Safety Authority is unacceptable.

You are each involved in a cover up and malpractice that is not acceptable to me, my family and many individuals that operate in this industry. Its illegal and immoral. The manner in which you have conducted yourselves has nothing to do with aviation safety or breaches of any regulations. Its quite simply disgusting. I am mentally, emotionally, financially destroyed by your conduct. I have a wife and three children that i am responsible for, and you have come into my life and destroyed me, you really have. This has continued on for far too long, and must stop, and it must stop now. Right now. I will take it no more.

Many small business owners would have taken their own life, after 18 months of this bullying and intimidation. You should each hang your heads in shame. I intend to publicly write to the Deputy Prime Minister, who has also failed in his role, and i will write to the PM, and publish it on here today. My hope is that he will have the ethics and principles to call for an investigation into your conduct.

Is this a "meltdown' Quite possibly, but i WILL hold each of you to account.

Glen Buckley.