PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL CAE June 2019
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2020, 17:46
LanceHudson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by faizzie786
They ask you to bring your CV with you but no one asked to look at my CV on the day. Now you should definitely take your CV with you but might not be asked for it.
I don't feel really confortable sharing my CV here, but what I would say is I have a few different CVs for different job roles. The one that I prepared for easyJet has alot of stuff about me being involved in group projects and tasks that required me to go out of my comfort zone such as summer schools to a different country. It is very recomended to do a part time job as other people who came for interview on same day as me and didn't pass said that they couldn't say much when asked about past experiences. You have to try to answer every question with an experience from the past. So work experience is very important in CV. I have been working in tesco, which helps because it involved customer service and working flexible in a team, both easyJet needs in you.

Hope that helps. Sorry i wrote alot.
Hi quick question :- I assume the booking process for Stage 3 is different than the ‘BookingBug’ website we used to book stage 2? As I can’t see any stage 3 dates on that.

Thanks