PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F100 - Overshot Runway at Newman Airport (9/1/2020)
Old 11th Jan 2020, 11:31
Arthur D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rated De
This post in no critique of the individuals involved, rather more of a post about mine procurement.

Qantas have spent a lot of time and energy to convince the traveling public that contractors and subsidiary aircraft and crew are interchangeable. (Again this is not directed at crew)
At least one big industrialist refuses the subsidiary "interchange" and insists on Qantas registered and Qantas crew operated aircraft: Mines are dangerous places, risk mitigation is a prime focus.

From sources in the industry, there may well be a review of Qantas "light" services being operated into mine sites that have been sold as Qantas to the companies concerned.
No indictment of the crews involved.... but thanks to your little ‘indiscretion’ earlier this week, the real pilots will take it from here thanks......

Love to know your source Rated? Or were you just wishfully stroking your epaulets and salivating at the thought of another stripe courtesy of Link, aka ‘light’s’ stuff up? I suspect the correct spelling is sauce and it refers to the mess you made.

All for one and one for one eh....