PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 25th Dec 2019, 12:11
Brian Pern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wondrex
Guys! I need to warn you about the scam RYR is up to. After line training with Ryanair DAC, my all TR course (so myself included) has been sent to Poland and FORCED to sign a Buzz (self employed) contract with Warsaw Aviation... and it's the same **** for the whole TR course before mine.
So they held a gun to you're head then????
if you had bothered to read the news this year you would have seen what is happening in the industry. The Max is still not flying, who knows when it will, Ryanair are responding to the lack of growth the way any business will, cut costs. If it can squeeze your salary then it will. Is it right, well it's just business.
No one has forced you to do anything, you have decided to do it. If I were you I would **** or get off the pot. Who knows in 18 Months you might be able to join Jet2.
Meanwhile treat it as an adventure, there are too many at Ryanair who are prepared to accept their t and c's so if you don't like it leave. Sadly you won't, just as others won't.

Last edited by Brian Pern; 25th Dec 2019 at 12:42.