PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 15th Dec 2019, 06:57
WrldWide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jetjockey696
I am current B737 UBer driver. I am applied to Qatar. I got a reply they want you as long you are current. They are looking for. Non typed and typed on b777 and b787 only. Typed on the b737 is not typed. You be under Non typed.

Don't worry just apply its free, put in your documents, let the recruitment ladies do there job. If you fit the requirements you be selected for interview. If you fail you can apply again in 6mths. You will always get a reply if you qualify or not.
​​​​Because there is a BIG LIST of toys of B787 and B777 on order,

Its a good package for single and married people. Schooling, house, pension etc included.

hardest is the interview tech quizz. Its not FAA questions. More of. EASA type. Start with latest pilot job website where you can purchase a package of the interview gouge.

There is interview in Miami. But I heard they stop interview until next March.

or there Emirates. There a lot spaces because pilotsare leaving Emirates and fly Dubai due to the intense roster.
just apply better than Swift..
QR does not offer any form of pension, only end of service. Pension obligations are all on you.