PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lifestyle rosters
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2019, 13:40
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CX have thrown a low ball offer to see if there are any foolish enough to accept these terms. Sadly (and after my 27 year career there) it is a near certainty that they will have more than enough takers. Unfortunately, end result will be the erosion of rosters and commuting ability for those that stay in HK on the current terms. As someone else mentioned, all those Priority 8's will be taking the seats to and from the main ports, and hoovering up the blocks of days off. Needless to say, this will further divide the pilot group. A sober assessment of the terms quickly shows that the offer is appallingly lacking in substance (even Korean gives positive space to and from the commuters home port). It fascinates me how CX has such low regard for their pilots that they introduce policies that no sane airline would dare. Sadly, the pilots seem to validate that assessment nearly every time. Good luck everyone, but this offer should be rejected wholesale. Instead, I suspect they have already had several volunteers.