PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2/FR/TUI
Thread: Jet2/FR/TUI
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2019, 20:32
Whitemonk Returns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I'm sure he is well intentioned that ramble above me isn't going to answer your question, so I will give you one. If you want to live in BFS and/or are happy in the north then apply to Jet2. There is plenty of stuff posted in many of the Jet2 threads about salaries etc so I'm not going to go into that but needless to say it is easily competitive with RYR for less work and the management won't treat you like a piece of **** and force you on part time or close your base. The command course is much better now also.

Jet2 will have more aircraft based in MAN soon than Monarch had in their entire airline, the place is on the up and you don't have to deal with any of that seniority nonsense that has been of absolutely no use to BA or TUI in the last few weeks despite how much they cling to it. As for the fixed pattern roster, that depends on how you have structured your life outside work, personally I couldn't think of anything worse, I'll take my 8 or 9 flights a month for 6 months of the year and 2 flights a month for the rest.