PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 26th Nov 2019, 02:47
CHEASApilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mumby50
Oh, excuse me CHESSA, Swiss trained, should we bent in front of you and kiss your feet ???

You don’t have a clue of what is going on with MK. They have been abusing, harassing, and throwing out pilots without any valid reason for the last decades.

You are talking about some banana republic, look around yourself dear Swiss-Mauritian!

This little airline have not always been good as you are saying. There is still a big clean up to do over there!!!! Seems to me that you were looking it!

Not my feet but my a probably ! After we people are coming back to reshape the island. You sound like a local who is politically involved and trying to show a bad image of the company. Your <<kiss my feet>> line itself gives me a sense that you're a hin... local. No need to say more abt it.

i dont have a clue ? I'm not working there, but i know a lot of those line pilots. You're an utter piece of bs in case if you're MUS, instead of supporting locals you're siding by foreigners. Sounds a bit like Indian ?! Trying to be the nice guy or local guide !

Firing people ? Are you talking abt that guy who failed his revalidation ? Or that medically unfit guy who still wanted to be paid ? Or that foreigner who tried to raise a strike ? No chance man no chance !

Banana republic ? I dont think the island is ! Me and a lot of people who came here for a cheaper and reasonable quality of life can speak, we're having our time ! And i have a passport on the name of this country, so its totally legit for me to support it. Atleast am not an opportunist, rather a man with moral values and intellectual integrity !