PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 25th Nov 2019, 20:10
CHEASApilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4runner

the issue isn’t the expats and their amount of experience. It’s the locals lack of experience. Maybe you should be flight instructing and building hours instead of blaming your lack of qualifications on those more qualified.

There's always a smartass like you around the corner coming up with such answers ! But let me give you a fit reply that might fix your attitude !

Firstly till this year august so far there was no school in Mauritius where newbies could do instructing ! The only country so far that was hopeful for Mauritians was SA, but now even SA says they have way far enough pilots !

Secondly i hope you saw my username : CHEASA -> CH -> Swiss trained pilot and Swisso-Mauritian!
Even Switzerland or all western European countries are going for MPL to get new pilots instead of absorbing available pilots on the market so why should Mauritius differ ?!

Where do you come from ? An eastern banana republic ? Look around son, all countries even in Asia have already started promoting their own nationals through pilot dev programs ! Malaysia and Singapore or China don't even want to hear about western expats and to give them flights locals don't want ! Locals cost them less and will work toward the dev of the country while an expat is always here for a purpose ! In the shame of being hungry and arrogant, you're looking up only at your benefits ! And right now am in Miami and i can tell you Americans say go fight for what you deserve on your land !

Did you even read about the country's GA and Com av before commenting ? If we go by your attitude then those paying taxes and waiting to serve their own country should not ? If there not even a begining, where will they start ? You remind me of P.H, a foreigner who just like you thought he's way too smartass and too qualified that he's too unique for MK. Go read in the news how they brought back to earth. Come here with this attitude, i'm sure they'll whip your ass and correct your attitude !

regards Sir !

Last edited by CHEASApilot; 25th Nov 2019 at 20:20.