PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate Change and YSSY crosswinds?
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2019, 04:58
Daddy Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Derfred
The scientific naivety of pilots constantly astounds me.

Aircraft fly because science works.

Aircraft and indeed spacecraft have evolved since first flight because scientists worked out how they work, and how to make them fly faster, higher and more efficiently using... I hate to say it... science.

Now that science says something that economists don’t want to hear, the pilots all go right wing and agree with the economists: scientists must be full of ****.... this can’t be right because it might affect my nice little world.
One little problem with that theory of yours, its just a theory.

Produce the definitive study that proves man made Global warming or Climate Change {as it is called these days} beyond a reasonable doubt.....oh look at that...no proof...Hmmmmm!!!

10 years ago all those LEFT WING scientists were caught fudging the figures of MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING which was completely debunked, hence CLIMATE CHANGE these days yet not a shred of evidence besides that fantastic well respected Qantas theory which must prove it of course!!

Nobody denies the worlds climate changes over the centuries with various temperature fluctuations and has cycles but going all GRETA THUNBERG on us and claiming its MAN MADE is a touch much dont you think!!

Thats what this whole argument is about, LEFTIES claiming climate change is all man made....get a grip!!!