PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freebird Airlines - Turkey
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2019, 14:55
paul_v1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fencing_12
I have participated their assessment last month. I'd like to answer your questions.

First you go through simulator test. It's within IFTC(Istanbul Flight Training Center), then they ask you to do visual approach, one engine out climb, raw data ils approach to LTAI.
Then you have to go through 11 pilot aptitude tests. These were the hardest part. Approximately %60 of applicants were eliminated during those tests.
After those tests, there is role-play interview with a captain and then interview with a psychologist from Netherlands. Those were easy.
I was able to pass all of those, until the general interview. It was quite good for me. But since they require references from Turkish pilot, I was not be the one who got selected. That might be different for expat pilots. I would like to answer your questions if you have any.
Sorry to hear that but basically if you dont have a reference from a Turkish Pilot you wont pass, did I understand that correct? If so then they could do that from the start and you wouldnt have to go through all that.