PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar EBA 2019
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2019, 00:54
wheels_down

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well that’s exactly it. I thought that was going to play out at Tiger. How we were very wrong.

They were hostile and didn’t give in at all to Tiger. I had not seen this sort of behaviour before. I think it’s a fair statement that Pilots at the low cost carriers in this country have been taken for a ride of late. There was no negotiation. What they asked for from the get go was essentially given to them, albeit a few minor tweaks as expected. It was very simple. This is what we are after, if not it’s PIA. This occurred each meeting. I think they were up to 10 strikes at this points and 10 million in the red.

The same language and activity is happening here so I’m quite confident Simon will get this one across the line also.

Simon is very clear in that Jetstar are the lowest paid drivers in this country. I can’t see him signing a deal that maintains this argument.

You need to to start looking past all the QF rubbish that has occurred across the years. I sense fear in many voices on here in regards to taking on the company in trying to get this across the line?

You need to start playing like a Tiger, not acting like a Kangaroo.