PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2019, 08:07
LNAV737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrong

Originally Posted by sonar737
Hi gents: Just an update from a recent assessment. Very straight forward. Friendly team - nevertheless I didn't have this 'warm welcome' feeling. You get the feeling that they don't really need you at this moment due the market situation.
Some infos about the ATPL/Wizzair related Quiz: as already previous described. A big variatiy of topics. Mainly involving the topics of performance, GNAV, MET and OPS. I used skybrary and the fasttrack atpl app (specific for the wizzair test). Furthermore I used the ACE book.
Interview: questiosn about motivation, avition background, family, technical questions (CDL; MEL; High lift devices)
SIM: Raw Data depature, steep turns, intercept radial - engine high vibration - leading to single engine and single engine approach.

Even if passed I wouldnt take the job due to the new terms. For SFO going for command its actually pay to fly when you initially get 2000 Euro gross.

I don’t know which interview you attended but seems like it wasn’t WZZ’s.There is no ‘’NEW TERMS’’ and WZZ has never been pay to fly airline.There is no 2000E gross salary and i don’t know where did it come from ......if u join as a cadet or low time pilot then You’re subjected to so called “Training Salary” which is 800-900 Euros per month until release.If u join with more than 2800 h factorized hours then u get full basic salary from day one including flight pay during your line training.So SFO(more than 2800 h factorized) basic salary gross is 26000 euros per year so during the training and BEFORE your line training u get 2166 Euros per month and u will not pay any tax because initially the income is low.Same applies to DEC, while all other get this training salary.Once you start line training as a DEC or SFO u get full salary.