PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus DEP 2019
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2019, 16:03
Wertytg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Eligio
First part: 1 test

Questionnaire of 241 questions about your behavior, your life style, how you interact with people and how they interact with you. No time limit, no wrong or right answers just be yourself, being as honest as possible.

Second part: 10 tests

Verbal Reasoning: you are given with different statements about a industry company and you have to say if the statement is true, false, or cannot say. 49 statements, in 12 minutes, of course nobody can complete all 49 in that time limit.

Applied Numeracy: You are given 4 sets of 5 questions divided by topic. First topic is Unit Conversion, second topic is Rules of Three with simple calculation if you know basic formulae of geometry and physics, third topic is Percentage Calculation where you have to calculate percentage, and I don’t remember the fourth topic. You can use non programmable calculator, don’t worry.

Spatial Orientation: Very nice one, didn’t miss one I think. You have a gyro compass and an ADF pointer. The gyro is indicating your heading and the ADF is oriented on the north. You need to understand how the aircraft is oriented in respect to the station. Don’t worry, the heading normally is N S W or E, in order to reflect the 4 choice buttons. Then you have 8 positions around the station and you have to press the one that reflects your position. I think 3 minutes time limit.

Situational Behavior: No time limit, no right or wrong answers. How do you behave in different situations. You must assign dots to the statements.

Work related behavior: No time limit, no right or wrong answer How do you behave in a working environment. Questions about teamwork. With these kind of questionnaire try to be as much as coherent you can be.

Multitasking: Three task to complete at the same time. 5 minutes time limit. You have different figures and if you see a triangle pointing left or right you must press on the left or right arrow respectively. In the meanwhile you have to say if the Mathematical equation Is correct or not and if the sequence of numbers below the equation has any repeating number or not.

Complex Control: Flying through a tunnel with increasing speed. Requires a good mouse and fluidity of the frame rate.

Reaction Time: you are given two figures changing every second. When both figures are the same you need to click. Didn’t miss any actually, 5 minutes time limit.

Logical Reasoning: I think the most difficult one. You have columns and lines with different figures and you need to understand what is the missing figure in the grill. It is like a sudoku but with images.

Video Interview: 5 standard questions, you have one minute preparation time and 3 minutes recording, you can try the recording three times, not more. Questions were like difficult situations to cope, teamwork, priority of tasks.

hope to have been helpful guys!
In the Logical Reasoning part, Did all of them have the same dimensions I mean they were all 4x4 or 5x5, or there were a mix of all of them?
Also in the applied numeracy, they said you can have your own calculator, or is in the system? and can you have a paper to write something on it?

Regards and Thank you so much!