PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 11th Nov 2019, 00:34
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by glenb
I wont be the first school to go bankrupt in this industry, I know it because ive been flying since the early 80s.

I may be the first to fully step up to the plate, say here I am. I want to pay each and every one of you 100%, and I am not going anywhere until those people know I did absolutely everything in my power to pay them 100%. CASA have left me no capacity to pay, and that I what I am working towards.

As I put in writing to CASA on many occasions, their action would cost my business at least $10,000 a week to operate. After 1 year that figure totalled approximately $500,000, as I repeatedly told CASA. With the restrictions on my trade, I could not solve the problem. I battled on expecting an outcome, and an ability to return to trade. CASA never resolved this, and I am left holding the debt.

That includes, aircraft owners, Andy Mac, Gerard Lappin, Malcom Yates, Jeff Kissubi, Express, Tony Kidd, my parents, etc etc etc.

Before I get 1 cent of anything, or even think about clawing back my life, these debts will be resolved!!!!!
You sound like the owner of Vans shoes. He had the option to file CH11 and pay back pennies on the dollar but instead opted to pay back 100% of monies owed eventually. True testament to character whether you can pull it off or not Glen.