PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Laudamotion
Thread: Laudamotion
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2019, 10:50
Thepirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stoneangel
so funny here , to read negative comments.
But the truth is (what Booze does not even mention huh?) : to move in asia, first, you need experience. For a young pilot , Lauda seems great option. and a good steptone to move anywhere else then you want.
Many airlines, (emirates, asia, etc....) require at least hours on a plane more than 20t MTOM. To get this experience, the only way is to fly airbus or boeing at whatever cost.
Even if I was paid minimum wage on airbus I would run. Because that's the ONLY way to get experience and to bet for a better future.

Oh and by the way, I have been FI, really guys, you fly everyday, 5 to 6 hours, having 4 or 5 students each day, to repeat again and again the same boring stuff. You get really tired. No air conditioning on board, not enough room, small plane, and flying ****ty hours that ailrines do not even take into consideration. THIS is hard work compared to any low cost, which is a piece of cake when you had known harder job before. Conclusion, stop seeing the glass half empty, and get to work, stop complaining. Work and move then. It is like politics, don't expect anything from them, just be pro active and make your own path.
My 2 cents.
mate i think you were supposed to post that on interview/job/sponsorship thread. This is for experienced pilots not one’s looking for their first job.

Best of luck for the future and the whole growing up thing