PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying School Owner makes AFR rich list
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2019, 21:36
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
A consideration?

HEADLINE- NEWS FLASH

20,000 people enrolled in Victoria in 2018 for the states 2 Year VCE Program. Scandal hits Victorian Education System. Students call for overhaul. Minister stands aside (highly unlikely admittedly), opposition calls for heads. As at 05/11/19 the state has recorded a staggering ZERO percent pass, and no-one has graduated.

The Minister for Education released a statement today, calling for calm, and waiting for the public to wait until the school year finished, and exams were completed. The Minister stated he was confident he could improve the statistics by years and called on the public for calm

Admittedly tongue in cheek. I have absolutely no inside information at all, I really don't. This isn't for the owners. This is for the employees and students.

There is absolutely no suggestion at all that I am aware of that anyones funds are at risk. There are robust procedures to protect such things.

There is no allegation that the Company isn't financially viable. It is well backed and resourced.

The training delay may go as short as a few days, but is likely to be solved, so that it should have little impact, probably similar to a bad week of Melbourne weather.

EVERYBODY wants it resolved, so it will be.

Regarding, inspecting the aircraft, it could be no more sinister than working out the difference between an RAA Aircraft and a GA Aircraft. They could potentially look for a week, and not find any differences.

A relatively small pool initiated what are obviously significant concerns. The concept of a "fee refund" and came up, and the number grew. That is reasonably to be expected.

There are rigid processes, and for all the good people that work there, they do deserve that to unfold.

I really make no suggestions whatsoever to guilt or innocence, just a healthy respect for fair processes, noting also that PPrune is absolutely the right forum for such discussion.

Pulling my head in permanently on this thread. Back a winner today folks, cheers