PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexjet Europe starts up
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2019, 21:04
Setting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fastjet45
If true those figures are very low compared to the majority of business jet operators out there.
Compared to which operators? Flexjet has to be compared to other similar outfits that carry the cost of a large organisation in the background like NetJets and VistaJet. Netjets captain's salary is around 100 000 EUR I guess and for VistaJet it ranges from 84000 - 96000 EUR depending on fleet type. It's not fair to compare salaries with owner jobs where the owner often pays the crew directly. That said I do agree that the salaries seems to be on the lower range but what else to expect in Europe? Compared to similar outfits this seems to be the highest payer. The GA sector is much behind most large airlines. So I guess FlexJet has to rely on the flying school VistaJet which gladly will feed them with crews.

Is 15/15 including the proceeding days? Otherwise it just turns into another 17/13 roster... 35 pounds of per diems sounds like they taken straight from Vistajet. How about training on your 15/15 or on your off days? Holidays?