PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southwest Airlines B-738 'Secret Lavatory Cameras' Lawsuit
Old 29th Oct 2019, 16:13
hans brinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Less Hair
Southwest has declared no camera was involved. Nobody got streamed from the lav.

It might very well be bad taste to scare the flight attendants but it is so hard to judge over incidents that were meant to be humorous. I am not suggesting to do or repeat something like that but the reaction is a bit overblown isn't it? It should be resolved within the crew and company if it really was what has been claimed. To me it sounds more like she should be invited to some really expensive dinner or similar instead of going to court over this.

Again I am not supporting rude pranks but some humor and fun must remain possible. Especially within crews that face many strange situations and people all the time.
"no camera was involved"? so it was a drawing on the iPad? Off course a camera was involved, otherwise there would be no video of the lav. Maybe it was a selfie vid as the pilots say, maybe it was live streaming, as the FA says, but nobody is denying there was a camera.