PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 27th Oct 2019, 06:47
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Legal action against Jason Mc Heyzer

My main matter will continue on, and that is the main issue.

I do however have another case bubbling away, and that is the unfair dismissal claim, due to my employment being terminated on Mr Mc Heyzers instruction to my Employer. I have visited an employment lawyer, and received initial advice. I have given CASA 14 days to sit down and meet with me in a well intentioned manner. CASA history suggests that isn't going to happen, but I will sit out the 14 days. In another 10 days as that counter ticks over, and assuming that Mr Carmody hasn't taken action, against Mr Mc Heyzer, which well know he would never do, I will just have to do it myself.

The point of the email. I get the feeling that some people viewing this may be lawyers, or at least have knowledge on the subject. I want to keep the unfair dismissal separate from the larger case.

So if anybody knows a lawyer, or is a lawyer, and would be able to run with the unfair dismissal case, could you please contact me on [email protected]

Cheers. Glen.

Quite keen to send a strong message to people such as Mr Mc Heyzer, that insist on using bullying and intimidation as one of their "tools"