PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 16th Oct 2019, 14:09
Adam737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, long time observer on this forum, 1st time poster. Recent fATPL graduate from an integrated school and desperate job seeker!

So I sent a speculative application to Ryanair a while ago and didn’t expect any reply considering I knew of people from my school that were offered jobs, paid the 5k bond (now 10k) and had it refunded and told not to expect a TR start date until the end of 2020!

However I received an email today from CAE inviting me to do an online assessment.

Firstly I was wondering if anyone had any credible info regarding them opening up their doors again? Are they speculatively opening up the process in anticipation for the 737 max coming back or are they actively hiring again?

Although positive news, I was just a little confused as I thought they had masses of people in the pipeline as well as threatening redundancies.

On a side note, does anyone have any tips on what to expect and how to prepare for the online assessment? Feel free to direct me to another thread if I’ve missed it.

thanks