PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2019, 13:45
Matty Rich 83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Adola69
I'm hearing that the next stage of MAN T2 development may be put back some 6 months or so?

It maybe because of the Thomas Cook failure, but I hear that it could be to do with cash flow and the lack of the readdies?

Perhaps it's time to start diversyfying a little, say by trying to attract a Cargo carrier back again? Buy a scissor lift or two in anticipation of

a surge in Brexit related cargo ops? Just a suggestion, after all the essential snow ploughs are left lying around 95% of the time doing nowt, so why not a Hi-low ?

Turn the Premier Terminal into a Santas Grotto, at £100 a visit - you'd get a super present from Santa.

Turn a perfectly good Wide-body capabale Hangar / Spray facility into a storage facility for nothing to do with avaition related articles? (Curses, ---- Beaten to it)

Contorversial I know but hey-ho !

Now go on, give me both barrells, - I can take it
Well the next stage would be pier 3...there are soon to be (I think) pre ground works for this phase.
Initially the whole of pier 2 was due to be constructed before pier 3, but I heard recently that pier 3 would be constructed in full before the second phase of pier2.
I would be surprised at this turn of events given the funds were all allocated prior...unless I’m not aware of something...