PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 10th Oct 2019, 02:10
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Moving forward

Global Aviator, I have commenced the process in anticipation of reaching the goal.

If that assessment comes back with a high probability of a win, I have arranged access to litigation funding. That is in place, and will proceed.

There is nothing to stop the four personnel from CASA having the opportunity to fully justify there conduct.

The claim will potentially be a class action with a number of other businesses that have been affected by the malpractice of the named personnel.

I wont reveal the name of the law firm at this stage. Once revealed I think CASA will find they are dealing with someone more substantial than they could possibly have imagined.

Whether it is I that is found wanting or the CASA personnel will be determined by someone not on the CASA payroll.

There may well be two cases because I will also be pursuing an unfair dismissal claim based on the direction that Mr Mc Heyzer sent my employer to terminate my employment.

After 12 months of unbearable trauma, I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel a big broom will go through CASA at the end of this, and hopefully a board change wqill accompany that.