PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 9th Oct 2019, 04:19
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glen,

I wish you the strength and courage required to see this process through. I have a 'friend' that was continually warned about the financial cost of seeing a recent legal action through.

'Cut your losses'
'it'll cost more than it's worth'
'it's not worth the mental anguish'
'it's not worth the affect it has on you and your family'

My 'friend' weighed up all of the above and decided to continue. It was extremely tough, it cost money (justice is only available in Australia if you pay for it), but the end result was worth the action. The lawyers said at the time, you won't necessarily be happy with the end result but it has to be something you can live with.

None of the people posting on here, advising you to give in knows what you have been through. None of them know truly what you have lost. I dare say very few of them have had the cohunas to see something like this through.

Stay the course, there will be many opportunities through out the process to re-assess the course of action.

In the end, it's you who will decide at what stage this action ends. And I dare say it, there may be a day of reckoning coming that will change this industry forever, let us see!

Thumbs up Glen.