PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a honest opinion
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2019, 15:59
Banana Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hogos
I partially agree with the reply of Rottweiler22 , but bulldog89 has nailed the focus of my question.
Lets call what I'm gonna do P2F.
What I'm trying to say is that, if, for some reasons, P2F has been pointed as unethical (not by you, but people in generals), why should an MPL be ?
In my opinion there are a lot of P2F in disguise ! (bear in mind, I've nothing again MPLs).
I've seen airlines with self sponsored TR, where at the end of it they will take you in consideration for a job. Yes, but they want the money immediately.

Let's say for instance that the company will hire you after the TR. They ask for 38K for something that could be made with 25k. I'm doing the TR and line training elsewhere with 35k.
It's the same thing under another name.
The company is only making the gesture to pay you during the line training, but you have already paid 10k/15k more that the real course price !!
It i unethethical and not right because you are sitting in somebody's place that used to be there and was paid to be there. You are putting someone out of work because you're willing to pay instead of being pay. It's not an aeroclub.