PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2019, 09:01
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PilotSingh84
Hey man, online video interview was pretty much easy, they asked few questions about yourself, your life experience, technical questions that they asked me were
What are the effect of flaps on take off ground run
What is tropopause
How many type of drag i know
(there were other 2 questions but I don't remember them, but were so easy)
Than the real interview at Budapest, we were in 10 people, they started from companies presentation their future plans, how many planes are coming, new routes and all that stuff, and than the ATPL part 😭😭😭were not easy at all, I got atleast 12 math questions few were easy few were tough, than questions about runway lights, drag,who is COO of wizz air, few Navigation chart a guy behind me had 10 of those FLIGHT PLANNING chart, what is grid mora in this altitude, except math questions all other were easy if yu r prepared on TECHNICAL INTERVIEW BOOK, than we had group excersice, they di divided us in 2 groups but with same exercise, planes are taking off one have green tail pane carrying cacao, one red tail plane carrying rice another going from Brazil to Manila, other departing at 8 o'clock from Hamburg carrying rice, another flying from Paris to Geneva at 7 o'clock carrying caccao, our task were which plane is going to Madrid and which one is carrying tea, we didn't find anything, but they don't care about that, what they want to see is CRM in between the group, unfortunately I didn't pass the interview
Good luck mate, and study atpl questions hard.. 😊
Good on you for replying in here despite not passing the interview and of not being negative about it. Your type of attitude speak volumes about you - likely the company missed an opportunity to get a solid candidate - their loss. It seems some of these East European companies focuses more on ATP questions and other theoritical areas more than who the individual is - his attitudes, priorities, motivations etc. Most of the ATP and theory is what it is - itīs not going to make you a solid pilot at the end of the day.