PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2019, 09:37
Screwedbyqualityfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another fake post, one of the owners of Quality Fly

I hope you get paid by Juan or the other owners of Quality Fly to post lies like you did or most probably you're surely one of them, a fake like all the positive google 5 stars posts are fakes. It's nothing new, this is how you guys operate. No one puts their trust blindly with a bad organisation as Quality Fly.. so Zumzum, If you are a real person (which i doubt) and not one of the owners (likely) go ahead and give them your money, you'll see what will happen then. If you are a real person looking to help his son follow his lead, read my posts from the beginning and not the last post so you may understand the whole story. Quality Fly ruined 8 students so far, the 8 were in the same batch but at least 20 students left the school, they took our money and gave us nothing. 5 of us started again somewhere else and we are on the verge of finishing our ATPL. Where we are now there are no excuses of bad weather when the weather is nice. There are no incompetent theory instructors who swear and insult students. There are no lousy old rusted airplanes that one of them killed an instructor and a student. I suppose you didn't know about that did you? Google it, it's all over the internet and the investigation is ongoing. It was an old airplane like most of their airplanes. You did some deep due diligence? Oh you think we didn't.. more than you I assure you, 2 visits before registering, we saw airplanes but finally they were not theirs. We saw a building that we thought it was the school but finally they were renting a room in that building to use it as a classroom. For months during the beginning of our training they had 3 airplane. Old rusted, one of them always being repaired. They promised us for months that new airplanes would come but they didn't. Your erroneous assumption that we were there just to play or we didn't have the intellect to finish what we started is so misplaced for the following reasons: We are from other countries and the process to be in Madrid is not easy, leaving our families, our lives, renting apartments, settling near the school and showing up every day but never could fly an hour.. they don't have enough airplane as simple as that.. Months waisted but we kept paying the 4000 € each month on top of the 5000 € 1st deposit we initially gave them in advance. Do the math.. 5 to 6 months of payments not counting all the expenses to get and settle there. This organization will give your son nothing, not a job after his graduation or even a graduation, you know for a fact that students were hired by airlines?? Lies.. Quality Fly has no contract or any deal with any airline, you know nothing for a fact but I and we do know that for a fact because we still have direct news coming to us from an insider at the school. But really why am I answering you? you're a fake, one of the owners. But I'll go on because I'm not done yet:
I want my money back? Our money back? Bet you we do. Did we sue them? Yes one of us did but the cost exceeded the rewards and with the Spanish law system that moves like a turtle with dishonest lawyers, it's hopeless because we are non Spaniards plus now we have exams, flying hours studies and soon graduations. 5 of us found real flying schools and moved on but many others gave up, lost everything.
I'm quoting you now and this is fun: "Finally Screwed by qualityfly: listen up kid, get some advice from someone who works in this industry from maybe before you were even born: the world of aviation is small and only facts count, not words." Old timer, Did you call me Kid??? Now I know exactly who you are, Mr Qyality Fly 70% owner but let me answer your post: not words but facts, I lived it, I showed up every day to school and I never flew an airplane because they have no proper airplanes. Are these words or facts?? Again quoting you: "Don't blame an organisation just because maybe you're not up to the game you want to play" : what game old timer?? This is not a game, the action of these crooks (including yourself) ruined lives so don't just talk to talk. Quoting again: "Furthermore, your last post denotes poor tactical intelligence because it clearly exposes the fact that you want financial compensation in exchange for removing posts (that is blackmail" answer: Poor tactical intelligence, really? you think that I'm scared or worried of Quality Fly to sue me? Let them sue me but they won't. They know what they did, they know they will lose plus their reputation will go from bad to worse and I have someone backing me up.. stronger and bigger than Quality Fly so NO I'M not worried so if you want to call it blackmail call it blackmail I don't care because honestly I'm just warming up. I will not leave this fake school alone not now and not in 20 years especially not when they change their name to cover up all this. And Juan, this next message is for you: the clock is ticking, remember the ultimatum.

Best

Screwed by Quality Fly (no Quality)