PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smoother skies for Nauru Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2019, 22:49
tail wheel

Received 196 Likes on 110 Posts
Life is never boring being a PPRuNe Mod!!

On 9 Aug 2019, at 18:42, Trevor Jensen <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear tail wheel

Thank you for your response. I note the thread was removed from public view but the thread, and all of the posts, are now again visible. This is of serious concern to me.

I attach a sealed copy of the Order made by the Supreme Court of Queensland on 7 August 2019. An unsealed copy of the Order, with confirmation it was made by the Court, has been served on MH Sub I, LLC, by email to xxxxx[email protected] and delivery to its corporate headquarters in California.If there is an alternative email address or method which should be utilised to bring the Order to the urgent attention of the Forum, please let me know urgently.

Failure to comply with the order may cause a person to be in contempt of Court.
Please take the appropriate action to remove the thread from public view.

RegardsTrevor

On 8 Aug 2019, at 10:21, tail wheel <[email protected]> wrote:

Trevor

The Nauru thread has been temporarily removed pending confirmation of a legal challenge.

There is no record of Service upon the PPRuNe organization or the site publisher. I am awaiting advise today from the Court Registrar of your alleged Application and Orders. Please forward a copy of the alleged Orders so we may take appropriate action.

TW

mailto:xxxxxxxx[email protected]

This is the message:

Dear tail wheel

I am Trevor Jensen. I have applied to the Supreme Court of Queensland for orders preventing the publication of posts on PPRuNe which defame me. The Court has made orders, relevantly, to the following effect:

1. The forum is restrained, until such further or other order of this Court, from publishing, or causing or permitting to be published, posts numbered 1, 2, 13, 16, 24, 39, 41, 46, 64, 67, 74, 75, 89 in the thread titled "Turbulent times at Nauru Airlines" in the Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific sub-forum.

2. The forum is restrained, until such further or other order of this Court, from publishing, or causing or permitting to be published, any posts which are to substantially the same effect as the posts referred to above, or which otherwise defame me.

Copies of the formal orders issued by the Court are being served on the forum operator, MH Sub I, LLC. Failure to comply with the orders may result in the forum operator being held in contempt of Court.

Accordingly, would you please remove the posts referred to above from public view, as well as any other posts to the same effect, and ensure users of the forum do not continue to make posts which defame me, whether in the "Turbulent times at Nauru Airlines" thread or otherwise.

Please also refer this notice to the forum administrator. Any questions can be directed to my solicitor, Harry Nicolaidis of K&L Gates, by email to [email protected].

Regards tj

And that whilst also fending off requests to remove certain information on Glenb's thread............