PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots vote to strike
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2019, 07:59
3Greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2 Whites 2 Reds
Yes.

Generally no but it has been known.

They're too high up and the cargo chaps would be rather annoyed.

wouldn't even know how to and again....it's too high up

thank god it's too high up. Why on earth would you be involved in dropping the toilets and playing with a biohazard before stepping back into the Flightdeck?

yep, when I was cabin crew myself many moons ago!

as above

yep, when I worked on the ramp at a regional airport for 8 months while scraping enough money together to do my IR.

Calling a taxi is extremely hard work....you're my hero. And it goes without saying you make sure you call yourself and don't ask reception or the concierge to call one for you just so you sleep well knowing you've done a good days work.

Simply flying the aircraft....theres nothing simple about getting an aeroplane from A-B and delivering hundreds of passengers and tonnes of cargo safely and efficiently to their destination. Now, either you're a troll and know absolutely nothing of flying OR you've got a rather large chip on both shoulders for reasons only you really understand.

Just be careful throwing stones around pal. Many of us have gone down a very long and difficult road to reach a seat at the pointy end of a BA aeroplane with lots of experience gained in various areas of the industry enroute. If you really think someone working for 'One-Man-Band Airways' frantically printing off paperwork and ordering a taxi while donning their biohazard suit to empty the poo tank is what a modern pilot should be then I'd suggest you don't know what you're on about and should possibly get your head read.

In any case, if you think your laughable example of 'One-Man-Band Airways' entitles you to sit back and slag off a group of rightly disgruntled professional pilots then your much mistaken.

Don't feed the Daily Mail journo Troll folks. No current or former professional pilot would come out with such utter tosh.
Carlsberg don’t do forum posts, but if they did....