PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2019, 15:46
DjerbaDevil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Matty Rich 83
I’m off to Cyprus (larnaca) with them on Monday, there’s a party of us going for a wedding, adults and kids so looking forward to their customer service, as I hear many good things about them. We have booked a package holiday with them, so they’ll be “with us” throughout the week.

I’m 5’11” and flew BA last Friday an A320 in row 25, my knees were grinding against the seat in front! Luckily I was the only passenger sat in the row, otherwise I would be claiming for DVT!
Larnaca is a long 5 hour flight and the slim line seats, that allow incredible leg room, may disappoint you by the time you land at your destination. Perhaps a visit to your local budget shop and buying some econmical blow up pillows for the family and friends to take on board in the hand luggage would be advisable and would contribute to your added comfort. For shorter persons the edge of the seats can cause discomfort in the back of the legs behind the knees and to avoid the legs going numb, it would be a good idea to place your hand luggage below the seat in front of you and use it to rest your feet on top. This makes for a much more comfortable sitting position.

May you enjoy the trip and the JET2 experience.....