PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 11th Sep 2019, 12:31
machtuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Office Update
I think it's time to take a reality check of where the issue stands:-

The public whom travel by aircraft be it scheduled airlines, ad-hoc charter, air ambulance, charity flights, joy flights, are only interested in one thing - Safety ! The issue of this thread is of no concern to the travelling public.

In general, licenced pilot's, from PPL through to ATPL, by and large are not really affected by this thread.

A person choosing to learn to fly has far less options today to choose from due to the demise of country flying schools, that's an inconvenience, A serious issue in fact but of NO concern to CASA. Less people flying equals safer skies.

Any aspiring AOC holder for whatever function is NOT going to join into this argument - they will be penalised by CASA if their identity becomes known. Any existing AOC holder will be very careful for the same reason. CASA retribution!

This whole thread only directly affects ONE individual, and I know from personal experience that the Prime Minister, Deputy PM, local members, Judiciary, and any other body or learned people don't have any real interest, or will be instructed to be very guarded.

THIS IS OVER and FINISHED - nothing will eventuate from this only the adoption of the FAA system, and that will never happen - the second coming of Christ is a better bet.

well said, about sums it up too. I feel for Glen but only he knows how far he wants to flog that dead horse.