PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling 2019
Thread: Vueling 2019
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2019, 15:17
Fly221217

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys;
just did assessments today. It was over 100 pilots I would say. All experienced on all kind of planes. Good amount type rated.
english exam was fine, not difficult but you have to pay attention to the listenings as there is few different accents. Nothing difficult for some one with an average of English level, I d say good level 4 or above. As per ATPL, not difficult, as our colleague Banana Joe said, good read of ACE would be enough. No need for calculator at all. Anyway I thing exams have been written by Spanish speaking Personel and some questions are quiet difficult to understand. 100 questions in 120 min. Enough time.
I personally wouldn’t be able to say how did I do, as I haven’t prepare much due to short notice. Anyway, being on the line helped quiet a lot for the questions, as they focus on a daily operation. All jet based questions, probably for Turboprop pilots without experience on jet, i d recommend to go deeper on performance and high level flight operation.
Other than that, very nice and relaxed environment and lovely Vueling crew looking after us. Big amount of the pilots were French and the rest Spanish amongst other nationalities.
I won’t write this in Spanish, even though being Spanish native, as I understand everybody here Speaks English enough to understand me! Otherwise you shouldn’t be applying to Vueling as you won’t pass the English exam 🤪.
Good luck to all of you.