PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 10th Sep 2019, 05:53
LandIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OldnGrounded
The link is to a paywalled site and not everyone here is a subscriber to that periodical. So, if you want that article to be discussed, please summarize the relevant points.
I often find a search with some quoted statement finds other sites with similar reporting. For example link below is a site that does not seem to be paywalled and the link should go to an article that contains much the same information as the Flightglobal one. I've read both and here is a summary of some key items of interest to me.... Apparently EASA determined some 70 test points in May. Boeing are responding and have been working on many aspects as reported in this forum already. EASA certainly raised something people in this forum suspected might be more difficult - the trim wheel loads under certain circumstances. Also something they called Angle of Attack integrity issues. EASA proposes to do its own recertification and comments that the relationship between international certification authorities and the FAA may be forever changed - may want a second or different opinion.

https://simpleflying.com/easa-737-max-test/