PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Sep 2019, 23:16
Snakecharma

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Glen, don’t get me wrong, I am not throwing stones at you, just suggesting a step back and a look at the way things are unfolding from the perspective of you as a CEO and manager.

if you can read your correspondence with your managers hat on and be happy with it - no harm no foul, but if you put your managers hat on, read it as if it were coming from one of your instructors and you go “mmmm” then you need to stop and reflect.

it is really easy to get caught up in the middle and lose some perspective. I am merely suggesting that you take a moment and reflect and ensure that you have the perspective you need to ensure survival to the end, not trip at an early hurdle.

if casa or anyone else can discredit you, or even suggest something which casts a doubt on you personally, and I hope you would agree that there are plenty out there that would do so to save themselves, then you are on the back foot already.

thats all I am saying, and I wish you and your family well. BUT you and your family also probably need to discuss where the line in the sand is where you just chuck it in and walk away for all your sakes.

as dr phil used to say, “do you want to be right or want to be happy”

good luck to you and your family, I sincerely and genuinely feel for you all.