PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIPA or AFAP FOR JETSTAR
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2019, 21:53
Capt Colonial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Read the Fact Sheet!

Yes, Headmaster, I note you stand by what you wrote.

Even though you are blatantly wrong!

The nominated Bargaining Agents do not need to be a registered organisation other than notifying the employer of who the nominated agents are and whom they represent.

Go Here: https://www.fairwork.gov.au/how-we-w...ise-bargaining and read the synopsis of facts, please!

Regardless apparently the QPA has done so late last year and had meetings already with Qantas over the;

a) B-747 RIN and

b) The L.H. E.A and

c) Project Sunrise

According to your “Strawman Argument”, this cannot happen! However, Headmaster, it has!

Sorry, however, I think you are in denial.

Also noted when speaking to a QPA member late last night that a very succinct and separate group of some Twenty Pilot members of the AIPA are standing as a separate group in the elections against the incumbent AIPA Executive. Notably, an Ex-AIPA President, Ex- AIPA Vice President and Ex- AIPA Secretary are part of that group too!

I checked that out on QREWROOM as well!

Would appear in observation of these apparent facts, that if we have separate entities (QPA) and a challenge mounted by twenty or more individuals at the AIPA against the incumbent AIPA regime all must not be so comfortable for the general membership with the incumbent AIPA management.

Time will tell!

I won’t comment on my personal thoughts other than highlight as BLUESKYMINE elegantly suggested... that perhaps greater competition will produce better outcomes!

Last edited by Capt Colonial; 1st Sep 2019 at 22:42.