PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2019, 16:48
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by The name is Porter
I've answered all your ridiculous questions.
Hahaha. Who do you think you're fooling exactly? Seeing how much you like complaining about 'fancy' words (potato! ), go look up 'faulty syllogism'. More on this later.

I've pointed out to you one punter who said there was no guidance material.
Straw man. YOU wrote 'no guidance material'. You then backpedaled furiously with some hilarious claim that, in the middle of a paragraph slamming the exam, your criticism of 'no guidance material' was meant to be taken by us as the exact opposite of what you said.

Just because it was so entertaining, lets see it again.

No guidance material
I did NOT say there was no guidance material
Haha! I love this guy.

I've made my point that there are many factors that make a great instructor, you are free to disagree but I WILL NOT CONCEDE THAT I WAS WRONG
You don't have to convince anyone here that you'll never concede when you're wrong, you've more than ably demonstrated that. Fabulous quality in a pilot.

reading a book won't give you all the tools you need to teach someone how to fly.
Ladies and gentleman, the straw man is wheeled out yet again. Do you see anyone in this thread making that argument?
Originally Posted by Das 'I love repeating myself' Soldat
As a sole preparatory aid? Of course not. But its certainly useful when used in conjunction with the rest of the syllabus for the preparation and training of new instructors.
Given you yourself have stated "The FAA handbook is handy, it has some great material in it", it appears you agree!

Keep going, the longer this goes on, the more of your character, or lack of it, you show.
Why would I ever stop when you're so entertaining?

So, back to the topic, and because I like watching you squirm.

Point 1. So do you acknowledge that the PIRC exam is not a 'new' exam, and that it has existed roughly unchanged in 15 years or more?
Point 2. Are you now changing your position that there is no guidance material for the PIRC? Is there guidance material or not?

Last edited by das Uber Soldat; 1st Sep 2019 at 17:46.