PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 31st Aug 2019, 08:21
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The press has started, Australian Flying, a very well respected part of Australian Aviation had the courage to publish on this. Steve Hitchen must be commended for this. If he has a licence he is putting it at risk in the fight against this mob. Most of us have something to lose here, when any of us speak out, CASA will target us. It's a pretty poor state of affairs when you have to donate anonymously, you can't put your name to it because CASA, monitoring this thread, will get you. I have first hand proof of this, it WILL come out when this goes further as the person with the proof has stated they will testify if required.

Glen, I speak to people who've never met you, they are donating, they are making appointments with their local members.

Keep it up, you will have many ups and downs through this. But the most uplifting part of your story is when you have nothing left to lose it's a massive weight off your shoulders.

I don't think people know just how much Glen has lost here. EVERYTHING materially and more. Glen could have easily moved out of GA, but he didn't. GA was his passion, he bought a SIM that was the best on the field at the time. MFT pumped because of his customer focus. I'd never seen anything like it at the time. None of the schools I attended previously came close. MFT CPL graduates pulled jobs on Glen's reputation.

As far as I'm concerned, if this fight is lost, it's all over.