PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2019, 10:27
das Uber Soldat

Received 110 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by The name is Porter
Gees, for a topgun pilot with a 'major' YOU chose to fly with, you have a lot of spare time?
If i desired an arduous workload whilst being paid peanuts, I would have stayed in GA.

mmmmm, let me think............. Put that in your thesaurus, everything else has gone in it, proving how, oh so intellectually superior you are.
Non sequitur. Address my point and answer the question.

"So you were rebutting the original poster? You decided that the best way to contradict his claim that there exists no guidance material, was to include your assertion in a wider paragraph that serves to do nothing but attack the validity of the exam, and within a sentence that makes absolutely no further reference to the existence of said guidance material. You simply ​write 'no guidance material' and expect a reasonable person to believe that this is somehow you disagreeing with the tone of the entirety of the remainder of your paragraph!?"

Its ok to be wrong kiddo, happens to the best of us. I was wrong earlier, I put my hand up and wear it. We all move on.

You're a nitpicking semantic, read the argument, sorry it's not eloquent enough for you.
Your eloquence isn't of concern to me, your coherence however, is.

Having a dense moment are we?
We aren't. You may be however. Nowhere in my sentence did I assert that you claimed the FAA handbook specifically is entirely useless, or a hindrance. Only that the position is ignorant, regardless of who holds it. Subtle but important difference

Bravo, it was useful while it lasted, since moved onto Excel Pilot Logbook, nothing personal.
No offense taken, glad to have helped.

No malice, A little bit of vomit came out when you stated you were accepted to 'all four majors,' When you then stated how proud you were to tell Virgin to eff off, I thought to myself, what a boorish little ingrate. I've got a few mates at Virgin, they would have sorted out a spoilt little prat like yourself quick-smart.
Seems a rather abstract threat, but ok?
So do you acknowledge that the PIRC exam is not a 'new' exam, and that it has existed roughly unchanged in 15 years or more? It is hardly a burden on new instructors, and having them read the FAA book by your own admission would be a good thing. "The FAA handbook is handy, it has some great material in it".

So well done CASA I say.