PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA/Rex/Tiger August announcements???
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2019, 04:23
Berealgetreal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i live in hope that the new bloke has his **** in a pile and he leads us to the promised land, as opposed to the last bloke who lead us to the steps of the bankruptcy court.
What do you think now Snakecharmer?

I’ve always said give the new guy a go like you
would any new employee finding their way. What I’ve observed is that the new guy is the exact opposite to the old guy. I recall when GH was here, a lot of the cost cutting seemed to be slanted toward meals/accom and things that involved operational staff. Then there was the never business class issue. Wasn’t the end of the world for me personally.

I bet if you did a graph of sick leave vs months you could actually see it heading skyward in 2015. In the end it just turns into a massive false economy.

Fast forward to today and whilst its no holiday at least its heading in the right direction. Get people on side and they’ll bend over backwards for you. More bees with honey than vinegar as goes the saying.

Thats just my take on it. Obviously I’m not in the 750 group but am in the group that does a yearly medical and sim sessions with few to no options if it closes.