PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smartwings B738 over Aegean Sea on Aug 22nd 2019
Old 27th Aug 2019, 08:04
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fox niner
I understand what you mean Dudeness, but this whole incident would probably be swept under a carpet if info such as this was not brought into public. Especially since many relatives-of-friends-of-relatives are occupying seats in the Czech aviation world.
Wether or not it would be swept und what carpet, I donīt know. I have no idea of the inner workings of the Czech CAA. Nevertheless, I maintain that I would not want a pre - judgement via Avherald, PPRUNE and the likes fueled by info such as this. In no way I intend to defend the actions of this crew (or captain). Put that stuff where it belongs. The reaction on here and elsewere speak for themselves "pull the licenses of these clowns" for example at a time were we donīt know any thing but rumours and nothing of what happened inside the cockpit. Rethink to the infamous A310, the F/O tried his best to get the "old man" to land and could not convince him - where I said F/O I would be liked to be burned by the witch hunters on here and Avherald.

To say it CLEARLY: I would not have trucked on that long with one donk under the circumstances that we know at this point, BUT they need to judged fairly. And that is NOT via internet etcetc.